Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 3: Weekend with the Masters

Today was a little more relaxing. I checked out a few of the various workshops and demos during the morning, then jumped into Dan Gerhartz's workshop and watched a few minutes of the demo and then set-up with the class and painted the model.

I didn't take many photos today, but here are at least a few from Morgan Weistling and Carolyn Anderson's workshops.




Here is the plein air I painted on Friday and the quick head study from today:


4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Great job, I love them!

Erik van Elven said...

Great to watch all these. You must have had a great time.

Paulo said...

Ha, that's cool to find a picture of me on your blog. I did a search on Morgans workshops and ran into this. I'm the guy next to you w/ the blue shirt snarring at my painting.

cheers!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes said...

Much appreciate your blog post